Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friend or Foe?


Who can you really call a friend nowadays? It seems like the bigger circle you have, the more people hate on you, judge you, talk smack behind your back, but are quick to dap you up when they see you. People judge so easily that it’s almost funny; even the ones you call friends. It just seems as if you are truly by yourself in this world. I saw a movie the other night in which a character told the protagonist that everyone dies alone. It is starting to become more and more evident that I might die alone as the days of my life goes on. The one person I care about the most thinks I’m selfish, uncaring, and only think about myself. If only that statement were true, then maybe it wouldn’t hurt so much to hear it. I start to think that maybe I should start to care more about myself,. Maybe life wouldn’t seem to be such a disappointment for those who are close to me if I take myself out of their lives. The closer and closer it gets to my senior year of college, the more and more I think about dropping out. However, I realize that college is one of the few sacrifices I have to make in order to be content in life. No employer would take me seriously without a degree. I used to wish for more friends but I realized the more people I let into my life, the more drama and pain will ensue because of it. It is funny how the people you consider your friends are the ones that hurt you the most. It’s almost like what is the need of a friend? I might as well break bread with my enemies. All you have is yourself in the end. Life isn’t a bitch; it’s more like a prostitute because I am constantly asked to get fucked at a reduced price. Time to make some changes…..

No comments:

Post a Comment