Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She really is worth it.


Love is hard as hell. It is extremely hard to find the right woman to love; to give your heart to. As men, we like to look for woman who will boost our ego. But after a while we just get tired of her because the ego booster has reached it's plateau. Sometimes I want to throw in the towel when it comes to love because it is painful as hell. The fights get old and after a while you are arguing about the same thing over and over again. Why are things a big deal with your significant other when there is a title to your relationship? Things seemed more chill when you are just talking. Is it because there is no pressure?


Whatever it is, I used to think love was not worth it but I was wrong. Love is worth the agruing and the fights once you have found the person who is worth all the trouble. At the end of the day, you realize you would rather be holding her and staring into her brown eyes as you fall asleep than to be laying in bed alone. The tears are worth it because she is always there to wipe them away from your face. I am dealing with the roller coaster called love at this moment. She told me not to long ago that she was worth it, and I believe she is worth it. Until I get knocked down I'm not going to stop fighting until she sees that I care and that nothing else matters but her.

2 comments:

  1. congrats son...

    you are a man

    jk...but you are saying something real here...and i am so happy for you two!

    keep yourself and your love rooted in God and you shall propser..He is working in your favor

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be glad, you're one of the few males who has their head on straight.

    ReplyDelete