Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Women continue to date jerks because....?


There are only a few things that are at least 99% certain in life; Dying is definately one of them, NBA players sleeping with white women is another, and that women either sleep with, date, or marry a jerk. I always ask myself why do women date assholes. I even ask women that, but it seems as if they don't really know. Is it because they look better than nice guys, or is it because nice guys aren't much of a challenge. Nice guys would rather succumb than to allow a situation to escalate. There is no need to try to change a nice guy because there really isn't much to work on. It seems as if a lot of women are under some impression that they can change a jerk. I guess that is part of the challenge. What I don't understand is why they keep trying and get upset and frustrated when they don't see the results they want. What the hell did you expect? I mean honestly, if you are dating a known cheater, do you honestly think the guy is going to be faithful to you? The same can be said about a liar or someone who is physically abusive. But no one wants to be with someone who is boring, and thats why nice guys get screwed in the end. Women think they are boring (or so they say). Why do women think all the good guys are either taken or gay? Give me a fucking break. Your ass just isn't looking hard enough. Women tend to settle and thats why they end up with shitty boyfriend's and wonder why they can't find a good man. Good men are out there but women do not give them the time of day. Good men come across as too boring, and by the time women finally wake up to smell the coffee, the brotha has dipped.




These are my reasons why women like jerks:




-Apparently they are a challenge. I guess women like to change and mold their men.


-Women like drama. Why else do you date an asshole? Assholes are stubborn and that makes the relationship much more interesting.


-Dating a jerk gives women a reason to actually hang out with their girlfriends so that they can spend half the evening talking about how much their boyfriends suck.


-Other women want your jerk ass boyfriend, so he must be worthwhile to keep.


-Jerks actually tell you when they don't like what you are doing instead of getting mad at you 3 months later.


-Affection actually means more from a person who normally doesn't show it.




I think I am missing some more but I will leave it at that. I am just tired of hearing the sorry ass excuse about how there aren't any more good men out there.

7 comments:

  1. There will always be good men and women out there, people people make excuses for themselves by saying that

    The same goes with females...Guys go for bad women as well for a host of reasons....

    I know a lot of decent men who have adopted a money over bitches mentality to maintain a machismo attitude....but deep down want a good woman as well

    It really all is just human nature. We are too blinded by stupid things to really listen to ourselves about what we need and want.

    I always have been a fan of the nice guy. There are a lot of missing dynamics here. I know some nice guys who have told me they were apprehensive about approaching me because they assumed I went for the "jerk type"

    There is more to this story at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Guys also go for bad women and the whole money over bitches thing is a way to maintain a machismo attitude. I also think that attitude is a way for males deflecting how much a female has hurt him in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i agree with this blog in a few ways. Women always prefer the guy that gives them the biggest challenge. Being with someone who actually wants to be with you is TOO EASY. Girls want a guy who they have to fight for and with to get somewhere b/c then they feel that it means that much more when progress is made. Isubconsciously used to be attracted to jerks...why? i have NO idea. But when i actually matured and started dating, I started looking for a REAL man...not a challenge...not a jerk. I think that a good man is hard to find, but it isn't impossible. If a woman remains prayerful and focused on her betterment as an individual, God will drop the perfect man in her life at the perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on that one babe. I just wonder is finding a guy who is the biggest challenge a maturity thing or is it something women just crave? It is hard to find a good significant other but once you do, life is so much more rewarding. I have definately come to realize that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if only all guys could think the way you do, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm one of those girl who only date jerks too. But after years of experience :)) I realized that a guy is a jerk only if you allow him to. Although feminists won't like what I'm about to say I believe it's the women who turn men into such jerks. Obviously no-one is born a cheater, a liar, or an asshole (mind my french:)) eventhough i have to admit some men do have a natural charm but when one does any of these and gets away with it just because e.g. he's so cute, or is very rich then there's no reason for him not to continue doing that crap...

    ReplyDelete